TWC 2020 - March 20-22
Thank you to all who attended!! What a gift. We'll see you in 2020.
Look for announcements here about planning meetings.
A2 Got Talent 10 Saturday Nov. 17 at 7 pm
- Towsley Auditorium in the Morris Lawrence Building at Washtenaw Community College
- Speaker Sam S. from Ann Arbor
- Special performance by Washtenaw County's Out Loud Chorus
Programming Meeting Nov. 18 at 2 pm
- To brainstorm workshop topics. At the home of Bernie P. & Linda T.
- 16245 W 13 Mile Rd. Southfield MI 48076
- All are welcome! Dinner will be served!
Affirmations Pittmann-Puckett Gallery
- The exhibit benefits the TWC Scholarship fund and Affirmations
- From Nov. 8, 2018 through Jan. 10, 2019
- Affirmation Community Center,
- 290 W. Nine Mile Rd. Ferndale MI 48220
Pancake Breakfast, Saturday Jan. 19 at 10 am
- First United Methodist Church of Ferndale
- 11 am speaker: Davey from A2
Potluck Dinner, Saturday Feb. 23 at 6 pm
- First Presbyterian Church of Warren
- 3000 E 12 Mile Rd., Warren, MI 48092
- 7 pm speakers: Joan B. (Al-Anon) and Robyn H. (AA)